07 June 2013
The number Pi may have its own lecture at Inspire Festival, but this is not the only digit Inspire is dealing with.
How big is the festival really? And how many people are involved in creating the event? Read all the facts & numbers below...
Inspire Festival consists of:
- 150 lanterns which lighten the paths
- Space for 300 yogamats in tents
- 6 cubic meters of wood for the sauna
- 100 meters of party lights
- 48.000 m2 festival area
- 47.000 m2 camping area
- 160 year old forest
- 180 acres of the Velder property
- 90 picknick tables
- 1500 bucket seats
- 345 wooden chairs
- 10 big tent tops
- 54 toilets
- 26 showers
- 21 drinks & food stands
Besides these numbers, there are about 70 crew members, 150 staff members and you can experience around 65 talks & workshops and 30 music performances!